A Birthmother's Journey

This is the journey that begins when the author is a teenager and continues during the reunion with the son she gave up 32 years ago.

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I am the natural mother of two sons one, age 32 and the other age 18 and stepmother of two sons.I had to start this after my oldest son found me in July of this year after 32 years. It is one heck of a rollercoaster ride but we plan on meeting face to face in November.

Friday, April 06, 2007

I feel guilty....

I feel guilty for not keeping up with this blog but so much has been happening. a few days after my last post, Duane's half brother Patrick's girlfriend completed suicide by hanging. I have had so much on my mind....I told Duane about it and he listened and even talked to his brother. oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home