A Birthmother's Journey

This is the journey that begins when the author is a teenager and continues during the reunion with the son she gave up 32 years ago.

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I am the natural mother of two sons one, age 32 and the other age 18 and stepmother of two sons.I had to start this after my oldest son found me in July of this year after 32 years. It is one heck of a rollercoaster ride but we plan on meeting face to face in November.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mother-Son Collaboration

Well, Duane and I have decided to collaborate on a project. He is building a web page where any adoptee can have their story posted and I am building one for birth mothers stories. Then we are going to work on a forum for adoptees and birth parents in reunion. It should prove interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger AdoptAuthor said...

Please check out: Getting The Message Out
Sunday, May 20, 2007
www.FamilyPreservation.blog

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home